Media Mentors Australia are the real deal.
Between them, Denise Eriksen and Esther Coleman Hawkins have more than 50 years of experience in content creation.
From production and development to senior management, they know their business inside out. And they are ready to share their experience and knowledge to enable others to move forward in their careers.
We also have a small, hand-picked team of fellow professionals we are able to call on to support us if expertise outside of our skill base is required.
We offer a range of packages and services including:
ONE-ON-ONE MENTORING SESSIONS
In person (if possible) or online.
COST (FIXED RATE):
After a no obligation 30-minute call to discuss aims –
$300 / hr or 4 hrs for $1000
COVID SPECIAL RATE: 25% Discount - use code COVID25 at check out
For experienced professionals wanting to develop their ideas or business, or to grow their careers long term.
We work with you to deliver your aims with a bespoke and continuing professional delivery plan. Includes a 30-minute no obligation call before sign up.
Initial two-hour session to develop an Action Plan and Task Oriented programme. It will be devised according to your specific needs and with your input. Includes specific feedback, skills audit, social media audit and other professional assessments as required.
A total of one hour of catch up per month – split into 15 minute or 30 minute sessions if required.
On going support via email and phone to problem solve as required (office hours)
A one off, one-hour consultation with a professional with specific expertise of your choice from Media Mentors’ small team of Industry experts.
6 months on Direct Debit $300 / month. COVID SPECIAL RATE: 25% Discount - use code COVID25 at check out
12 months on Direct Debit $275 / month. COVID SPECIAL RATE: 25% Discount - use code COVID25 at check out
We’ve been there and understand how careers go awry – with or without COVID.
This package helps you move forward through the trials and disruption to discover different ways of working…or different places to work
Includes a 30-minute no obligation call before sign up.
· 4-week intensive programme.
· Tailored program providing insight and accountability to get you back on track.
· Kicks off with a two-hour long session to take stock. We’ll help you process what’s happened in your career and create a plan for the next 3 years.
· This package includes a Hope/Action Inventory, skills audit and strengths assessment.
· We will assess and refine your CV and online presence.
· Session with an expert in your specific career field to upskill where necessary.
· Support via email and phone to problem solve as required (office hours).
· Weekly 30-minute mentoring sessions during the program.
· Exit plan to ensure you know where you’re going and how to get there.
· Reduced rates for future mentoring sessions as required – on subscription.
$1200 (after a no-obligation 30 minute discussion) COVID SPECIAL RATE: 25% Discount - use code COVID25 at check out